Future Offspring

It turns out you can get a sneak peak at what you're kids are going to look like.

Don't worry, this is not a reality any time in our near future...and hopefully our little guy won't be as creepy as this kid, but he's still a little bit cute. I must admit I am pretty excited to meet our future little Harmon Jr someday....please note.....someday.....in the future.

Create Your OwnMake a Routan Baby

For the record, Calvin is really a name Brandon wants for a little boy, and because I don't want to name our kid Calvin and call him Cal....I thought I'd be nice and at least give him one kid named Cal. Congratulations Brandon....you're a virtual Daddy!

On another note, I wanted to officially bid Fall farewell. I'm sad that my favorite season of the year is over. No more light jackets and crisp walks in the cool air, crunchy leaves, and sunshine. It was another beautiful season,

But there are many more reasons why I am happy today. Besides giving birth to a virtual bubbling baby boy, I am happy that it snowed all day today. That the holidays are beginning. That it is November, which not only is Thanksgiving, but also my birthday, and the launch of the Christmas festivities! I'm happy I got to whip out our Cocoa Maker and I can now start my day with deliciously hot & frothy cocoa. I am happy that this month Brandon and I have been married for 3 whole months! Everyday is still an adventure.


4 comments:

ibid said...

that is THE creepiest baby...thing, I have ever seen. Are you sure this isn't a Halloween post?

Congrats on the three months.

Kate and Robbie said...

That is pretty creepy...Plus, no matter how much you try to imagine how your baby will look, they will always be so much cuter! It was in my case at least.

Cal is cute...never heard you mention this before...so much for BFF?

Rebecca said...

Little Calvin isn't too ugly....I could love him....I will love the real deal, when that happens in the not near future.....3 months is quite the accomplishment!

Maegan said...

It is kind of creepy, but it looks like you guys will make pretty cute kids. I don't know about Calvin?
Congrats on 3 months!