Christmas is coming....

We got our very first real Christmas tree! It was altogether quite exciting. Brandon's never had a real tree and our house smells delicious! I LOVE decorating for holidays...but this is by far the funnest holiday to decorate for! I could sit and look at Christmas lights, cuddled up in a blanket endlessly. It is so warm and comforting. It is so fun to decorate my home...not just my room or apartment I share with other girls....but my very own house....with my very own husband.

Here's our beautiful tree!


We also went on Friday night to a live presentation of Glenn Beck's, A Christmas Sweater. We loved it! We cried! It was really powerful. It's basically a one man show of him telling a really powerful story of his childhood. Here's a little preview. They are doing a showing in theaters on the 17th, so if you are able to see it, I would highly recommend it!




Merry Christmas!!!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute tree, cute couple! I love that smell too - I wish I could buy it in a paste and smear it all over my fake one! Merry Christmas!

HiccupMeL said...

I love Christmas too. And, I am in full agreement about the blanket and Christmas lights. Merry Christmas to you guys!!

:)

The Quayles said...

I love your Christmas tree, and I love love seeing pictures of you two enjoying it! I'm sorry we haven't been able to connect YET, it's been a little (a lot)crazy on my end but I do want to talk soon! We'll be in Utah at Christmas but I'm assuming you'll be home with family maybe we can connect in person before you leave?? Let me know beautiful girl!

Rebecca said...

Ooh Cool! I can't wait to see that Glenn Beck story. Did you see it live or was it a movie? And great tree.....great tree. Great home, your home!

Merry Christmas...

Arianne said...

We saw it live, but they are playing it in movie theaters on December 17th!

Christine said...

Love the christmas tree. I love decorating for Christmas too! Glen Beck lives out here in CT. I've been to his house cause his nanny is in my ward...