Catch Up...

What's been happening for the Harmons? Time for a 2 month re-cap.

Memories from April are foggy at best, but the main event I distinctly remember was the graduation of my baby sis. She will be headed down to Dallas for grad school this Fall and I will be sad she will be so far away....but I'm excited for her and proud of all her hard work graduating with a double major in Psychology and Photography and on to a Masters I(& possibly PhD) in Theoretical Psychology! - She is amazing!



May was the month of love. It was primarily focused on one very special event - my beautiful older sister's wedding! It was such a magical day, so much fun to have the whole family in town (even all the way from Scotland) and so exciting to be a part of such a special a loving and memorable celebration! Congratulations you guys!







So far for June...

Brandon and I went on a quick trip to Denver where we assisted at 'The Zufelt Experience' which is a weekend retreat held by my dad. A wonderful uplifting, and always life-changing experience...and so great to be there with my husband!

Our friends Kate & Rob left us their 1 year old baby boy Tommy for an over night babysitting adventure. It was our first time playing parent for more than a few hours - and we loved every minute. It was a blast!

Our dear friends Em & Tyler left Utah after 5 wonderful years of friendship and memories, they are moving on to bigger and better things back east. We'll miss you guys!



On a random note, Brandon and I had a date to the dentist this week (which was a first) and found out we both need root canals - on the same tooth! What are the odds? That's how close we are as a couple...we live together, we love together.......

we get root canals together........

And on a final note, we're excited to have a summer in Utah where we can actually play! Last summer we were a little pre-occupied with planning a wedding and so now we have to make up for lost time. We're looking forward to road trips to Idaho, Zions Park, Yellowstone, California - camping, tubing, hiking, biking (once I get a bike!) Not to mention celebrating our 1 year anniversary! It's going to be just great...can't wait!

7 comments:

Maegan said...

Oh man, that sucks. Root canals are definitely not the greatest. I had my first one this year and it was not something I wish to repeat, even though I am sure I will have to sometime in my life. Just take lots of ibuprofen! It will help.

The Quayles said...

YEAH!! I've been looking for a new post!! It sounds like you've been super busy already! Sorry about the root canal, that is not so fun! You should do a road trip to Tennessee too! Mark and I are going to try and get out to Utah in August, we'll see how it goes. We need to talk soon! I've been burning my WW candle and thinking of you! LOVE YOU!
PS. You all look beautiful in the wedding pictures!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the update! :) your little sis is amazing!! holy moly double major! :) root canal?!? oh no!! good luck...never had one, but really don't want too! if any of your road trips to Idaho make it to Boise, make sure you call me!! You are more than welcome to stay too! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca said...

So many adventures to be had! I had no idea.....can't wait for your summer of fun!

Em and Ty said...

Aww...love you guys. You will be sorely missed!

Amanda P said...

Arianney! Sounds like a lot of exciting things for the Zufelts! I still can't get over how much you and all of your sisters look like each other. And good luck to Emily. And I miss you Arianne! Have such a fun summer. We love our little Asher, but my advice is just live it up before life is changed (yes, for even better, but still changed! :) with little ones! :)