October Highlights

I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween! What a fun holiday. We trick or treated with our friends and their fun-filled 4 year old and played some Clue, which seemed like a fitting game for the day. I wish I had tons of adorable pictures of children and babies in cute costumes like everyone else's blogs, the closest thing I have to post is how much fun my little sister had on Halloween....as a Mad Scientist!




Very Mad! Very Awesome!

A few other highlights of October:

*Learning how to Knit (sort of) with Kate! That was certainly kneat!



*Celebrating the birth of my dear sister Heidi & my fantastic husband!


(sporting his new gifts) (Dinner at Cheesecake Factory) (Delicious & Pretty Dessert)

*Brandon experimenting with his facial hair.



*Discovering this song and video by Oren Lavie. It just a makes me happy, and makes me think I might do this in my dreams once in a while, by the looks of my bed in the morning some days.



*This random email that made me giggle a little




And lastly, a random persistent thought....Everyone is getting sick around me. I feel bad for them, but I also feel bad for me...well mostly jealous. I just really, really want to lose my voice. Is that so bad? Is that too much to ask? I never ever have....I've even tried getting sick sometimes so I could......but it never happens. I have gotten sick, but just never lost my voice. I don't know why it sounds so fun to try to say something and mostly raspy squeaks come out. But alas, all I can do is continue to hope!


Did I mention that I happen to love my life? Because I do!


There are also some VERY exciting things happening in November.....I will report on those before the month's out.

5 comments:

Maegan said...

Hey sounds like a good October. I was wondering the pictures in the background on the pic with Brandon's experimenting facial hair, um, where did you get that holder that holds all those pictures and where did you get the frames?

Rebecca said...

I love that I got a spotlight on your blog! What a great month you've had! So much goodness....what a great life! (exactly how far did you let Goob go w/those experiments, like could he leave the house? hehe, I kid I kid-ish)

Rebecca said...

Oh and if you're wondering how to look mad, just squat a bit and open your mouth as wide as it goes....

Amanda P said...

Oh, Arianne, I love the song! We will have to discuss new music again soon. Are you around for Thanksgiving or are you going to CO? I'll be in town from Wed-Mon.

Arianne said...

Bec- Yes, Brandon went to work for 2 days before he shaved it. Also, I don't think I knew how big your mouth opened!

Amanda - yes, we will be here! Can't wait to see you! Call when you're here.