The Last 3 Months...

September through November in 16 pictures!

Good times at Garden of the Gods - near our house - a very cool place....


(don't you just love the exquisite camera skills of strangers?!)




The U.S. Olympic Training Center is downtown Colorado Springs - also a very cool place!




We drove (yes drove) to the top of Pikes Peak with my parents - Funny story about my dad who's scared of heights....ask me and I'll tell you about it. It was pretty cool - but FREEZING up there for September.



Brandon is 30!


(Homemade cherry chocolate chip fudge cake! Pretty tasty!)


I had no idea that Texas Roadhouse had a saddle on a stool they made birthday boys sit on while they sang - I just thought we'd get a free dessert! Whoops!

Oh my gosh - I turned 30!

Pumpkin spice baby bundt cake - DELICIOUS!


Getting a little undivided attention from my hubby!


It was fun to celebrate both of our birthdays with parents and family. (I almost always get to do this having a birthday on or near Thanksgiving)....but we love being so close to family!

Here we come Christmas....and 2011!!!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Fun! Love the pictures! So good to see you guys, even if it's just in pictures. I still miss you out here! xoxo

Andrea said...

Happy 30th Birthdays, you two! We're excited to see you guys again soon! Colorado Springs does look like a great place to be.

Em and Ty said...

About time! I didn't know your birthdays were close together, or maybe they aren't since it's over a few months? Anyway, love the update. Looks like you're having fun in CO! Wish we could see you:(
Loves.

Jessie said...

Happy Birthday Arianne!!! It's fun to see what you've been up to :) Love your cute face!!!

Rebecca said...

HOORAY!!!!!

Maegan said...

Looks like fun. Happy birthday late to both of you. Glad you are having a blast in Colorado Springs.