To Blog or not to Blog?

In the last month, my life has changed ever so slightly. I have a new filter introduced in my brain. The daily things that happen, the things I think, the new things I learn about....as these occur, the thought now seems to always cross my mind.....is this something I could write about on my blog? Ridiculous. So, even though the answer has not been yes in a while, I think I should at least begin to set some sort of parameters.

Things not to blog about:
  • How I feel about small animals
  • Is that a new shampoo you're using?
  • I just rearranged my room
  • I think I just saw the future in my oatmeal
  • Hey, is that a new sweater?
  • What time I woke up
  • Knock knock jokes....ok....all jokes
  • What new mythical creatures can be created by putting wings on regular animals?
  • The miscellaneous things in my cupboard
  • Re-tell stories I read on other blogs
  • 101 things to do with your blender
  • I locked myself out of the house again?
  • How many green lights I made on my way home
  • Why Red is best
  • Cheated death again today
  • Lessons learned from watching Bob Ross



Things TO blog about:
  • Why I'm like this
  • That was pretty funny when....
  • Read something really cool today
  • Adventures whilst driving
  • Learned a new skill - who knew balloon animals were so easy?
  • Epiphanies...Great or Small
  • The joys of traveling
  • Something I learned
  • Survival techniques
  • Interpreting dreams
  • I took a picture today, and here it is for your viewing pleasure
  • Amazing & possibly life altering analytical conclusions of the world and everyone in it.
  • The neat people in my life
That's a start at least.....

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

hum, good lists to live by.

Remember how fun it is to say this slowly......what shampoo do you use?

HiccupMeL said...

Hey cutie! I completely agree with your list. I look forward to reading what you have to say on all of the items in the 2nd list. I think the world of you -- and if anyone is reading this, this girl is AWESOME!

:)

PS -- I also try to use the word "whilst". I love it.

Trisha said...

Today I was talking to a friend who leaned over slightly and I thought she was SNIFFING me! So I gave her a wierd look and finally said, "Are you sniffing me??" And she said, "No, I'm tying my shoe." I thought you would appreciate that. :) LOVE YOU!

ibid said...

for the past 2 days I have been saying slowly: what shampoo do you use. I have been seen giggling to myself.