So this is Bliss.....

In the last few weeks, there have been a couple of reasons that have contributed to the fact that I go to bed each night with a smile on my face that seems to never dissipate, and is still there when I wake up. I am, how you say, deliriously, ridiculously happy.

Today, one of the reasons contributing to this feeling is because it is the day my mother was born! She is an amazing woman. If I ever become 1/3rd of the person she is, then I'm set! I am so grateful for her role in my life as my mother and my very dear friend.


Happy Birthday Mama!
Here's to YOU!


3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I second the motion....can I second that motion? It's your motion but I agree and too love the mother so here's to MUM!

lindsey said...

Yeah! Happy Birthday Marci!

Heidi said...

Hear hear! TO THE MOTHER! Love you!