Last one....I promise

This is the last stolen "Tag" I will do. It was pretty fun though. - this is a little more getting to know me. Then I will start blogging about somewhat real and significant things again! I promise!

1. Go to www.flickr.com
2. Type in your answer to the question in the "search" box
3
. Use only the first page
4. Copy the html and paste for the answer.

1. What is your name?



2. What is your favorite food?





3. What is your favorite color?



4. Favorite drink?




5. Dream vacation?



6. Favorite dessert? (couldn't pick!)



7. What do you want to be when you grow up?





8. What do you love most in life?



9. One word to describe you?




10. What do you dream about?



2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh that's a fun one! I love using pictures as an answer!

Maegan said...

Is that a rice krispie treat cake? If so that is awesome. What a fun way to learn about you!