Couple Insights

I've come this far, I might as well keep going. There are a few other "tags" out there that I think are fun. And since February is the month of love, I might as well sneak this one in there while I still can. Feel free to do the same if you feel so inclined!


What are your middle names? Zufelt (me), Jeffrey (Brandon)
How long have you been together? 1 year – married 6 months.
How long did you know each other before you started dating? 14 years….sort of. We went out once in

high school, but haven't seen each other since.
Who asked who out? Brandon asked me first, and I couldn't go, and then I blew him off a few times, and

then I asked him if he wanted to hang out, and it ended up being a date with all sorts of chemistry!
Who said I love you first? Brandon – I refused to be the first….but I easily could have because I knew

pretty early on.
How old are each of you? 28 – Brandon is one month older than me.
Who's siblings do you see the most? Mine, none of his siblings are in Utah, we wish we saw them more.
Do you have any children together? Not yet, but he keeps telling me he wants to get me knocked up on

our 1 year anniversary..haha….we’ll see about that.
What about pets? – We currently have a robotic dog named sparky. Someday we'll upgrade to the mammal kind. Brandon is the ultimate animal lover, we’ll definitely be dog people someday.

don't have much of a say in it, but I'm sure I'll figure out how to be a dog person some day.
Did you go to the same schools? Yes, same high school, but we were at BYU-Idaho, and BYU-Provo at

opposite times.
Are you from the same hometown? Yep! We grew up 2 miles apart.
Who is the smartest? Brandon thinks he is…..and I let him think he is (which I think really makes me the

smartest!) We are both smart about different things, which makes us compliment one another very well.
Who is the most sensitive? Definitely me….definitely
Where do you eat out most as a couple? Pei Wei, Rumbi, Costco!
Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Florida
Who has the craziest ex? He does, I don’t even know her, but she keeps asking to be my friend on

facebook.
Who has the worst temper? I do. I was shocked to discover this, but I definitely am a bit more volatile than

Brandon, he pretty much always remains calm and quiet.
Who does the cooking? Me, Brandon helps sometimes. Sometimes he brings home dinner so I don't have to

cook.
Who is the most social? Me, I thrive on it. Brandon is naturally a bit more introverted, but still an amazing

conversationalist and a great listener.
Who is the neat-freak? Brandon in some ways, me in others….we’re a good balance.
Who is the most stubborn? We both are pretty stubborn. He might be a bit more than me though.
Who wakes up earlier? Neither of us….mornings are always a struggle.
Where was your first date? Pei Wei for dinner, my house for Dirty Marbles.
Who has the bigger family? Our families are the same size, but he is closer to his extended family, so his feels

bigger.
Do you get flowers often? Nada, they’re not a very “practical” gift, but he knows they are a sure way to

always make me happy.
Who do you spend the holidays with? Both.
Who is more jealous? Neither one of us.
Who sings better? That would probably be me, but Brandon sings more than me around the house.
Who does the laundry? Mostly me, but he does it too sometimes.
Who’s better with the computer? Me, he is secretly jealous of my computer savvyness!
Who drives when you are together? Brandon – according to him, it’s a man’s job. I’m fine with it. I don’t

love driving anyway.
Who picks where you go to dinner? We try to decide together, but I feel like I usually make the final call

'cuz Brandon is usually up for anything.
Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong? Probably Brandon. But that's because I don't ever do

anything wrong!
Who named your pet? I came up with the name for our robo dog Sparky, but when the real dogs show up, no doubt Brandon will name them…..because frankly, I don’t really care!
Who wears the pants in the relationship? I have no idea....I think we have one pant leg each.
Who eats more sweets? It’s probably equal. I eat them more regularly, but when there are any large amounts

in the house, Brandon gorges on them!
Who cries more? DEFINITELY me!
Are you still together? You Betcha! Together Forever!




2 comments:

Maegan said...

I have to give Brandon crap about thinking it would be funny to "Knock you up" on your 1st anniversary. Not very romantic, but a pretty funny thing.

Kate and Robbie said...

I would say it is a good thing that you cry more and are more emotional...otherwise that would be kinda funny if you are spilling the beans like that on your blog...ha ha, Brandon's a cry baby! Its only normal that a girl cry every day and has a temper, right? at least in my home....If not, don't tell Rob any different=)